Shooters Hill LTC Courts Reopening Friday 15th May from 7am for members only
We are pleased to announce that following the governments advice and LTA guidelines released on 12th May 2020 the Board of Directors have taken steps to reopen the courts to members at Shooters Hill LTC. Following the LTA guidelines the clubhouse and toilet facilities will remain closed with emergency access only permitted. Additionally, we have introduced an online booking system which must be used by members to book and access the courts at the club. Please note that only adult members (excluding parent members) and juniors 13yrs and above on 1.04.20 will be able to access and use the booking system.
Online membership forms and payment must be received by the membership secretary before access rights to the booking system will be available to the member. Strictly only members can use the courts and no guests are allowed.
Members will receive a separate Clubspark invite email shortly where you will be asked to create an account with Clubspark to access the booking system (please check your junk mail if you have not received this). Once you have signed up to Clubspark you will be able to start making court bookings at the club. Instructions on how to book a court using the booking system online or via phone can be found on our website here.
At present the booking rules have been amended to give every member a chance to book therefore members are restricted to booking only one hour a day currently. We have provided 30-minute breaks between bookings to allow members to arrive and leave adjoining courts at different times.
Members must abide by the LTA and Government Guidelines below:
– Maximum of two people per court (singles play only). Players can be from different households.
– The only exception to the above is where a group of four players are all from the same household in which case they can play doubles (including children under the age of 13 who are members).
– Coached sessions are limited to one to one coaching activity only.
– Hand sanitiser will be provided at each court entrance, but we also encourage you to bring your own.
– Social distancing always must be adhered to.
– Please use correct gate entrance for the court you have booked. (Entrance 1- Court 1 & 2, Entrance 2 Court 3 & 4, Entrance 3, Court 5 & 6)
Please read the LTA guidelines for players HERE before playing.
PLEASE will everyone abide by Government and LTA guidelines as if these are not followed, we will have to close the courts again.
COACHING (from Phil Layfield)
Good news! Individual coaching (1 to 1) is available for full adult members and juniors. Please contact Head Coach Phil Layfield on 07815 927767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so he can help arrange lessons with the coaching team.