Shooters Hill LTC fixtures Winter 2020- 21
All matches are suspended until further notice ( 5.11.20)
Matches may be rearranged at short notice due to bad weather. Check the website on a regular basis to see the latest fixtures listing.
SHOOTERS HILL LTC HOME MATCH COVID 19 ADVICE FOR CAPTAINS
- All players must arrive at SHLTC changed and ready to play. The clubhouse remains closed other than to use the toilet one at a time keeping the outside door locked when not in use so that it is easy to see if there is someone in the building. This information must be given to all players, home and away, a few days before the match.
- Players may enter the clubhouse one at a time to refill water bottles if required.
- Team captains can enter the clubhouse to put lights on if required.
- Players must not congregate on the decking and it is the captain’s responsibility to make sure that players go straight to the courts that they are playing on as they arrive.
- If it rains the clubhouse must not be used to shelter from the weather, players should return to their cars if necessary until the courts are ready to return to play, or a decision is made to abandon the match.
- Captains, please make sure that you arrive in plenty of time to check the nets before play starts so that equipment can be returned to the clubhouse and it can be locked before you start. The courts will be booked from 1.00pm on a Saturday and 10.00am on a Sunday which will give you plenty of time before the start time to sort things out. Please remember that a 1.30pm and a 10.30am start time means arriving before this and warming up ready to begin play at the times stated above.
- Teas should not be provided for the visiting team and this should be communicated to the opposition team captain a few days before the match.
- Please make sure that the courts are free from litter at the end of the match.
- If you are travelling to an away game the advice is to have no more than two players sharing a car. Please read the Government COVID 19 travel advice for more information.
|SAT||16TH JAN||NK||MEN'S 2||CATFORD WANDERERS 1||AWAY||12.30PM|
|SUN||17TH JAN||NK||MEN'S 5||GRAVESHAM 3||HOME||10.30AM|
|SAT||23RD JAN||NK||MEN'S 3||MEOPHAM 3||AWAY||1.30PM|
|SUN||24TH JAN||NK||LADIES 1||GRAVESHAM 1||HOME||10.30AM|
|SAT||30TH JAN||NK||LADIES 2||SIDCUP RECREATION 1||HOME||1.30PM|
|SAT||3OTH JAN||NK||MEN'S 2||BECKENHAM 1||AWAY||10.30AM|
|SUN||31ST JAN||NK||MEN'S 3||BEXLEY 4||HOME||10.30AM|
|TUES||9TH FEB||NK||MW VETS 1||PARK LANGLEY 1||AWAY||11.30AM|
|WEDS||17TH FEB||NK||MW VETS 2||MEOPHAM||AWAY||10.30AM|
|TUES||23RD FEB||NK||MW VETS 2||BEXLEY 3||HOME||10.30AM|
|TUE||2ND MAR||NK||MWVWTS 1||HAYES 1||HOME||10.30AM|
|WINTER FINALS 2020/21|
|SAT||14TH MAR||NK||LADIES / MEN'S/ MIXED DOUBLES FINALS|
SHLTC Adult Team Captains Winter 2020 – 21
Below are details of all the team captains throughout SHLTC
Julie Cooper: mob 078541 75940
Francesco Donadio: Mob 079700 20455
Rob Thomas: Mob 075957 44133
Robert Ratcliffe: Mob 07772 352730
Aaron Ruby: 07713 176412
James McKeown: Mob 07989 441179
National League Juniors
SHLTC Junior teams and captains : Phil Layfield (Head Coach)
U8 Boys,U9 boys and girls U10 boys and girls, U12 boys, U14 boys, U16 boys, U18 boys and girls
Phil Layfield: Mob 07815927767
Robert Ratcliffe: 077723 52730
Ron Cooper: 07832220859
Jan Mo: 077386 84872
Abhisek Paul: 077182 04245
Aaron Ruby: 07713 176412
Ladies 1/Mixed Vets A (midweek)
Maria Perfect: 079190 03423
Karen Smith: 078362 56632
Matthew Perfect: 079647 21007
Rob Thomas: 079595744133
Midweek Vets B (mixed)
John Ratcliffe: 079897 85737